Thursday, December 9, 2010

IT IS TIME

Tomorrow is my New Years. (this is meant to be metaphorical. I'm not actually changing my clock ahead a few weeks)

This means I am going to blog every day until the end of December. My posts may be just a picture, or maybe something deep, snarky, and hilarious (my specialty). Why the oversaturation of posts by me? Good question faithful reader (and yes, that is singular, not plural (hi Bekky!)).

Tomorrow is the day I buy the yarn to start my Christmas presents. I have finally narrowed down what I am knitting for who, so IT IS TIME. That caps part should be said like the Lion King.

As to what I will be knitting, that is a secret until the day I knit it. This is like the advent calender of knitting blogs. I will not be serial starting projects because I only have one sock knitting needle and therefore must knit one pair at a time. I guess if I wanted to be wild and crazy I could knit one sock of each pair and then one sock of another pair. But I am not wild and crazy.

My other goal tomorrow is to finish my Jaywalkers. Want to see how much I have?

About 3/4 of the other sock. I believe in myself. (also the bag in the background Believes). I'd also like to point out that I made these the exact right size. I have like 4 yards leftover. Also, these are my absolute favorite socks I've ever knit. And not just because I got the yarn from my amazing boyfriend (gush swoon).

Don't like the sap? Can't help it. It's Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment