Saturday, December 11, 2010

Answers to your biggest questions

Want to know what your iced drinks from Starbucks look like after you let them sit for a few hours? This.
Time for science kids! That top layer is water, and the bottom is something liquid that comes out of your bottom (more specifically your anus). Just kidding. But this is what those drinks look like and this isn't even a ridiculously disgusting one. If you have any syrup in it usually there are like five more layers in a brownish hue. So remember, think before you drink.

The other big news of today is that I have accomplished something incredible. Any guesses as to what I did? While you're thinking, here is a picture of how awesome I was with my Christmas knitting.
To answer that burning question on your brain, yes I did knit that all in one day. Also, yes that mug is from Starbucks. I think it's the coolest mug I own.

So now that you have thought and wondered about what I accomplished today I'm going to tell you. Aren't things better when you wait for them? Life lessons from Jen.

Today... I knit while I drove.

Fun fact: knitting while driving is clinically safer than texting while driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment