Friday, December 17, 2010

Every bloggers dream

I have been completely obsessed with this song as of late. I'm talking about listening to it three time a day. Maybe I should buy the cd.

IT IS SNOWING!! First snow of the season (sort of. First snow I've seen here). Point is, all I want to do is knit some socks and watch Christmas movies. Unfortunately, I have a real job (at Starbucks). Also, I have to clean the house before my sister comes home.

My sister is the coolest person on the planet (besides me).

Just think! One day I could be a professional blogger and just write self centered things and everyone would finally love me! and then I could quit my job and just devote my time to knitting! and kittens would worship me! Jesus himself would come down and pat me on the back!

Life would be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment