Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Live blogging: Now, super cool!

I feel like my blogs have been rather boring of late. They have also been pretty focused on knitting.

This is a change of things. For one day at least.

Here is background; I loathe scary movies. Especially at night and especially at new places. But this year I decided to do things that scare me. So I'm going to watch a scary movie and blog about it at the same time. HOW EXCITING.

The movie: The Messengers staring Kristen Stewart.

I started watching it during the creepy part where ghosts are being like, 'WE ARE THROWING THINGS BE SCARED'. I was able to sit through it and actually giggle a little. To be fair, I did giggle even though my insides were like, "WE ARE TERRIFIED."

Oh damn, Kristen Stewart just went into the creepy bad cellar and the floor is staring to be scary. oh man, now there are dead people grabbing at her. But apparently it was all an illusion? Sunflowers make it all ok as she runs outside. But now she is shaking and scared. I bet she wishes Edward was there to protect her.

Now Kristen has figured out that the spirits in the house need her help. Now people, this is a pivotal moment in all scary movies. In order to stop being haunted and having lamps thrown at her head, she has to SOLVE OLD MURDERS. This movie is looking promising. Also, they are harvesting sunflower seeds. and crows seem to be bad signs.

Now the creepy body is leading her to a creepy barn. Oh no! The door is locked. Now she has to find out what has befallen the deadish chick. One thing I like about this movie is they don't do the whole jumping out scary thing. That gets me everytime. I can deal with seeing creepy things crawling in the back, not with things jumping out. Ok. I'm typing a lot. I'm scared.

Why is Kristen Stewart asking the crying ghost if she is ok?! run away! ahhh! now she is going to touch her! Don't touch ghosts!

I think the ghost baby was her little brother. It attacked her. Lesson learned; don't touch crying ghosts.

Kristen Stewart is still bad at acting. And now it's boring time in the movie. Oh shit, little kid is going to make the mom see the ghosts... AND NOW THERE ARE CROWS. I think this might be conclusion time.

Nope. Terribly animated crows just killed the gardener. I think this movie should take a lesson from an awesome horror movie; The Birds. Wait! Gardener is not dead. and I think the gardener is actually the dude who killed the ghost family. Gross. Now it's a slasher movie.

The one thing that can redeem with movie is ghosts helping the troubled family.

Wait, now I'm confused. The house has fingernails? Oh go figure, she is in the cellar now. Now the crazy gardener is trying to kill them with a pitchfork. Ah, the fingernails in the house was just a recreation of the pitchfork going through the door.

Oh shit. Dad got killed by pitchfork. oh shit! ghosts are coming to the rescue!

Moral of the story: don't kill your family because they will become ghosts and kill you when you try and kill another family. Also, pitchforks don't kill fathers and family saves everything!

Thanks for reading folks, this has been a scary movie viewing by yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment