Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Best Friends > Dead Fish

Guess what I did the last weekend? I saw my greatest and bestest friend in the entire universe. Her name is Bekky and you should read her blog called knit happens. During our lovely time together, we watched Downton Abbey, knit, and went on a nature walk. Here are the highlights.
BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!
We found a dead fish. It was quite large
This is my impression of the Titanic
I had the greatest time with Bekky. We laughed, we ate Ukranian breakfast, we drank rum drinks at a Tiki bar.

Probably the best thing about my friendship with Bekky is that we alternate from ranting about how awesome feminism is to oogling yarn and talking about gauge/projects/lovely wool.

The yarn shop in Milwauke is top 3 I've ever been to.

One thing is for sure; in regards to my friendship with Bekky, my heart will go on.

(that's a Titanic reference duh)

No comments:

Post a Comment