Friday, February 3, 2012

Pirate aliens are the worst.

I know you think I haven't been blogging because I've been lazy and uninspired. THAT IS FALSE! The truth is that I was kidnapped by alien pirates for the past six months. They are sort of like earthling pirates except instead of being after booty, they are after knitting. My escape from their clutches was pretty epic (if I do say so myself) and luckily I was able to escape with my knitting. I post them here for your eyes to feast upon.

 This is my cabled dress that I made ages ago and refused to wear. I'm not really sure why I refused to wear it because it's freaking sweet, but I'm showing it the attention it deserves now. Look! I'm cooking! It turned out delicious, thanks for asking.












Is this what the hunchback of Notre Dame felt like?
THIS YARN BALL IS GOING TO EAT ME



My first baby blanket. Yes it looks like a scarf. Deal with it.

This is what those giant yarn balls became. Pretty sweet.


So there you have it folks, the past six months of my knitting. Except I knit way more than this and am just saving it for later. I know, I know. I'm such a needle tease (get it?! like cock tease but knitting related).

1 comment:

  1. The cabled dress is adorable!! And I'm studiously ignoring my own giant ball of yarn and contemplating casting on something new. Good for you for finishing it off :)

    ReplyDelete