Friday, February 10, 2012

My head was cold, so I made a hat.

Guess what people of the interwebs?! I finished a project. Finally. I've started and abandoned so many thing in the past couple months, it's a little ridiculous.
But. Here are pictures.
Classy knitters drink red wine from Miss Piggy cups.

AWKWARD SMILE


Throw up your rock fist.


You probably can't see the lovely cable pattern, but it's incredible. Not only does is swoop and cable, but it cable and swoops.

Can you tell I'm a writer?

My sister got me this yarn and holy hell, it's the most delicious things my fingers have played with. So soft but not as sheddy as normal alpaca. It's a baby alpaca/merino mix. Drool.

Do you think Dan Marino would want to wear merino? Har. Har. Cough.

Yup. Humor coming at you from all sides tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment