Thursday, February 3, 2011

Trifecta (a blog post that includes KNITTING! STARBUCKS! WEATHER!)

Bad news patrons of the interwebs: I may soon be out of a job before I even had that job.

The people at MIT have developed a toothpaste that will tell you what the weather is like. It doesn't speak to you, instead it changes its' taste based on what the forecast will be.

I think it's awesome. Here is the link that will tickle your taste-buds!

I am so hilarious. I guess I will always have a job because even though your mouth will know what the weather is like, your funny bone will not be tickled.

I have a penchant for bad puns. Do you think it shows?

In knitting news (because I know you are all DYING to know what I have been knitting), I have finished two socks that I have been knitting for literally two months. Let me give you an example of how long it usually takes me to finish a pair of socks. Two weeks. That means I was 4X slower. I blame the lack of my best knitting friend Bekky. I also blame Starbucks.

Speaking of the bucks. I have a new favorite drink that makes absolutely no sense. I loathe soy milk. It looks like baby throw up, it smells like paper, and it foams like a beast. I also loathe matcha powder (used in green tea lattes). It smells even worse than soy and tastes like cardboard. But I've recently discovered that I love soy green tea lattes with raspberry.

So that math equation looks like:
paper + cardboard + raspberry = DELICIOUS

I don't understand it.

But here are supurb pictures of the socks I finished.



No comments:

Post a Comment