Friday, February 4, 2011

I guess watching the Food Network compulsively pays off.

When I was growing up, it was the family joke that I couldn't cook. I may have burned bacon a few times, and burned chocolate, and made some really terribly tasteless jambalaya... but I have always been able to make the most delicious grilled cheese in the universe.

That being said, ever since moving home I've been cooking dinner a lot more. The main thing I hate about cooking is that you have to buy certain ingredients to make things. If you don't have something, most likely you need to get it (that I learned from the jambalaya. Apparently leaving all the spices out of a spicy dish is not a good idea).

So without further ado, here is the PRETTIEST thing I have ever cooked.

It was also delicious. I am such a suzy homemaker.

1 comment:

  1. It was amazingly delicious and so have all the many meals you have made. I will miss you and coming home to a great home cooked meal when you move to Gunnison.

    ReplyDelete